EasyStore Latest Update: January 2022
By Mei Xin · 29th January, 2022
We are back with the latest updates in the first month of 2022 to kick start the year with great feature enhancements! This month, we’re focusing on enhancements on marketplaces, order returns, credit logs, and logistics and payment integration to provide you, our beloved EasyStore users with more.
Get your reading glasses on the enhancements below.
1. [Payment] New Payment Solution - Share Commerce
Great news! We’ve integrated Share Commerce as a new payment solution. Share Commerce is an exclusive payment gateway in Malaysia that accepts MYR and supports the payment methods below:
- Credit/Debit Cards
- Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL)
- Online Banking
Find out how you can integrate Share Commerce with EasyStore here.
1. [Sales Channel] Marketplace Enhancements Make Your Work More Effective
Attention to Marketplace sellers! It's definitely worth your time to investigate some important updates that you should be aware of:
- Orders from Shopee and Lazada can be filtered based on their sync status
- Allow multiple order searches by adding a comma to the search
- Real-time sync order from marketplace to EasyStore Admin Panel
- Updated fulfillment status from marketplace to EasyStore you should know
Here are some phrases you should know in Shopee, Lazada and EasyStore. Even though they are different, they actually mean the same thing!
Learn more with our help article from Shopee and Lazada now!
2. [Feature] Order Return Update
We’ve added the approval stage in the order return process to examine the condition of returned items, giving sellers more time to respond to the order return request before proceeding with a complete refund.
3. [Logistic] Integrate with Ninja Van Malaysia in Just Three Steps
No more requesting sandbox account, testing order and testing download Airway Bill upon the integration. We have simplified the integration process to make it easier for you.
How does it work? Read more
4. [Customers] You Can Now Track Your Customer’s Credit History
A quick, at-a-glance view of the customer's credit transaction for each customer is now available on EasyStore.
What you can view in the credit history?
- The date on which the order was placed
- How many credits do they earn from the order (IN)
- How many credits they have utilized for an order (OUT)
- The remaining balance of their credits (BALANCE)
To Wrap Things Here
We can’t wait to hear from you about how these enhancements make your life easier as a business owner. And don’t forget — more enhancements are coming soon! So, keep an eye on our social platforms for more updates and information.
Happy Chinese New Year! Let’s roar together this Ong-derful new year.
EasyStore in 2021: Best of The Best Yearly Recap
EasyStore Latest Updates: December 2021
EasyStore Latest Updates: November 2021
EasyStore Winners at the Malaysia Top E-Commerce Merchant Awards 2023
By Nadia Amir · 29th May, 2023
Unleashing Growth Strategies for Womenpreneurs: Insights from EasyStore’s Event
By Nadia Amir · 25th May, 2023
EasyStore x NinjaVan Aims To Help Local SMEs Conquer Crossborder eCommerce
By Nadia Amir · 15th May, 2023
4 Ways Having An Efficient Inventory Management Can Boost Your Business Revenue!
By Kelie Wong · 15th May, 2023
An Unforgettable Bazaar Event with a Unique Online-Offline Shopping Concept
By Amirul Mokhtar · 10th Apr, 2023
Exclusive Partner Campaigns For EasyStore Users
By Nadia Amir · 30th Mar, 2023