How to start your E-Commerce in Malaysia?
By June Sim · 18th January, 2015
1. Choose your product & Create your brand image
- Product: This is most the challenging part but yet super interesting when we want to start our online business. Every great product starts with an idea, so start brainstorming on every possible ideas you can think of. Then, list down all your ideas and find out the niche of each product and how will it be a good solution to the customer's needs. Not sure what to sell? Check out these 5 ways to source products for your online business.
- Brand: Everyone should have their own branding in the market to let your customer recognize you and turn them into repeat customers after having a great buying experience. Thus, creating your own brand is the first and most important step to define your position in the market.
2.Find a Locally hosted E-Commerce service provider to build up your website
- Fully Hosted Ecommerce services: Find an all in one E-Commerce service provider to help you build your website which will be as easy as 1-2-3! The hosted eCommerce platform manages all the products categories, shopping cart payment gateway and other aspects involved with a fully functional eCommerce website. This will allow you to have a peace of mind and more time to on developing your product and branding issues! Now you can create your own online store for FREE with EasyStore!
- Local ecommerce platform: Why local you ask? One of the advantages of using locally hosted-ecommerce provider is that you will be able to get support in solving any problems. And it's good to know that you always have someone guiding you every step of the way.
3.Link your website to your social media profiles
4. Learn from successful online sellers in Malaysia
You can start building your own online store for FREE. Start your online business now!
Dec 2023 - Jan 2024 Product Updates
By Kelie Wong · 31st Jan, 2024
6 Key Factors That Spark Customers' Interest for First Store Visit
By Kelie Wong · 30th Jan, 2024
4 Actionable Strategies For Retailers To Reduce CAC in 2024
By Kelie Wong · 15th Jan, 2024
10-Step Plan To Achieve Retail Victory in 2024
By Kelie Wong · 10th Jan, 2024
5 Key Metrics for Retailers to Evaluate UCX Success
By Nathan Ng, Kelie Wong · 2nd Jan, 2024
10 UCX-Driven Product Updates for Business Growth in 2024
By Kelie Wong · 25th Dec, 2023
Hubungi tim penjualan kami
Kami di sini untuk membantu Anda memulai. Harap lengkapi formulir ini untuk mengobrol, mengatur janji temu, atau menghubungi tim penjualan kami secara langsung.