EasyStore Commerce Tour Transforms 500+ Malaysian SMEs Across the Nation in 2023
By EasyStore Press · 14th December, 2023
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
KUALA LUMPUR, December 14, 2023 — EasyStore, a trailblazer in unified commerce, proudly concludes the Commerce Tour 2023, an impactful initiative dedicated to catalyzing growth for Malaysia's SME community with Unified Customer Experience (UCX) strategies.
The tour unfolded across 7 key cities in Malaysia, including KL, Malacca, Kuching, Johor, Penang, Ipoh and Terengganu, featuring 9 commerce experts and seasoned partners, uniting over 500 retailers.
EasyStore extends a heartfelt shoutout and gratitude to our esteemed partners - Ninja Van Malaysia, Stripe, Meta, Sidec, Digital Penang, PASAK, and Iskandar Investment Berhad for embarking on this transformative journey with us.
Commerce Tour 2023
Commerce Tour 2023 is an inspiring initiative driven by EasyStore, dedicated to ignite sustainable business growth for Malaysian SMEs through insightful seminars by commerce experts and seasoned partners who bring a wealth of hands-on experience to guide and inspire.
In 2022, EasyStore illuminated the path for 300+ SMEs on the West Coast and in 2023, EasyStore aims to impact 500 SMEs across Malaysia, transcending geographic boundaries, making Commerce Tour a transformative catalyst for growth.
The tour featured two main campaigns:
- SheRunsBusiness (SRB) is designed to empower more women in business by gathering leading successful womenpreneurs who will provide insights and proven strategies for growing your business in 2023.
- Supercharge Your Year-End Sales (YES) is for all business owners looking to unlock more sales in the year end mega-sales season!
Special Thanks To Co-Sponsors and Partners
- Ninja Van Malaysia: The partnership between Ninja Van Malaysia and EasyStore is centered on enabling businesses to cater to a variety of customer preferences, fostering increased satisfaction and loyalty in the ever-evolving commerce landscape. EasyStore merchants can enjoy exclusive benefits from Ninja Van; find more details here.
- Stripe: EasyStore and Stripe's partnership showcases the power of prioritizing a seamless checkout experience for elevated customer satisfaction and business growth with merchants achieving and average of 10.5% revenue increase, leading to higher conversion rates, a broader customer base, and quicker launch times. The integration with Stripe empowers EasyStore to optimize the entire checkout process, ensuring a secure and trustworthy payment experience for customers.
- Meta: Leveraging Meta's solutions through ads enables businesses to effectively reach out to customers, maximizing their visibility and engagement.
Tour Timeline and Highlights
- 24th May 2023, Kuala Lumpur: Starting off the Commerce Tour with the first launch of #SheRunsBusiness, featuring Content Marketing Expert, Keret and EasyStore Star Merchant, Saw&Sander.
- 6th September 2023, Malacca: Making way for Malacca, partnering with CIMB Bank as part of the CIMB MicroBiz Ready Program, to empower Malacca business owners to upgrade their business with Unified Commerce Tools.
- 20th September 2023, Kuala Lumpur: The second edition of #SheRunsBusiness, covering content and live marketing tips, features Live Commerce Expert, Nor Affira.
- 27th September 2023, Kuala Lumpur: Supported by Lazada Seller Ambassador, Quan Ming and Hann Chuan from Dattel Asia to equip local businesses with customer-centric strategies to Supercharge Their Year-End-Sales.
- 9th October 2023, Kuching: Inspiring Kuching Business Owners at the largest co-hosted tech event by WCIT and IDECS with unified commerce tools to drive sustainable business development and empower them in the digital economy.
- 8th November 2023, Ipoh: #SheRunsBusiness left its mark by bringing together over 50 entrepreneurs from Perak at Pusat Aspirasi Anak Perak (PASAK). The event aimed to kickstart their TikTok and Marketplace journey by providing valuable insights from E-commerce Expert, Cikgu Anna Aziz and Video Tutorial Sifu, Maddox Lim and also seamlessly integrating shopping experiences for customers with EasyStore.
- 22nd November 2023, Penang: Venturing further up north, EasyStore collaborated with Ninja Van Malaysia, Stripe and Digital Penang for a power-packed session, empowering Penang business owners to thrive in 2024! Business owners from Penang learned not only how to digitalize their businesses but also redefine seller-customer dynamics with UCX.
- 6th December 2023, Johor: Next stop, heading down south all the way to Johor, with a special shout-out to Iskandar Investment Berhad for providing the venue and the opportunity to connect with Johor entrepreneurs who are ready to deliver the best shopping experience for their customers!
- 13th December 2023, Terengganu: And finally, we head to the eastern region, making an impact to inspire business owners in Terengganu to elevate their business to the next level with UCX.
Resounding Success in Empowering SMEs Across Malaysia
EasyStore has made a significant impact, positively influencing over 500 retailers, business owners, and entrepreneurs by guiding them through the digitalization journey, upgrading their strategies, and facilitating thriving in 2024 with UCX tools in this tour.
The journey of our tour has been nothing short of rewarding. Meeting with diverse business owners, we've delved into the rich narratives behind their brands. It's not just about products and services; it's about understanding the heart of their brand story and ensuring that the experience resonates with their customers.
The enthusiasm we've encountered has been contagious. Business owners are not just looking to upgrade their enterprises; they're actively seeking innovative strategies and solutions. This infectious energy has not only brought joy to our team but has also strengthened our dedication to the work we do.
Each business we've encountered has a unique story, and in our interactions, we've not only learned about their challenges and triumphs but have also shared insights to help them navigate the dynamic landscape of commerce.
By embracing customer-centric strategies, unified experiences, and streamlined operations, Malaysian SMEs sellers are well-equipped to meet and exceed evolving consumer expectations.
"It's amazing to learn how I can upgrade my business using EasyStore solutions to ensure customers never get their orders missed out again."
Ms. Lee, founder of a local customized printing store.
Looking for more exciting seminars in 2024?
As we set our sights on 2024, we anticipate more enriching connections and knowledge-sharing opportunities.
If you're excited to be part of this vibrant community and are looking forward to the next phase of business empowerment, stay tuned for the EasyStore Commerce Tour 2024!
What Malaysian Retailers Must Know About Budget 2024
By Kelie Wong · 27th Feb, 2024
Dec 2023 - Jan 2024 Product Updates
By Kelie Wong · 31st Jan, 2024
6 Key Factors That Spark Customers' Interest for First Store Visit
By Kelie Wong · 30th Jan, 2024
4 Actionable Strategies For Retailers To Reduce CAC in 2024
By Kelie Wong · 15th Jan, 2024
10-Step Plan To Achieve Retail Victory in 2024
By Kelie Wong · 10th Jan, 2024
5 Key Metrics for Retailers to Evaluate UCX Success
By Nathan Ng, Kelie Wong · 2nd Jan, 2024
Connect with our team
Let's begin your unified commerce journey. Complete the form to chat, book a meeting, or connect with our team.