Collect Online Payment at Only RM0.99 Transaction Fee With Payex
By Max · 7th June, 2021
Meet Payex, the upcoming online payment gateway made for sellers who are selling on Facebook, Instagram, online store and more channels. With Payex, you can now collect payment via FPX, local/oversea credit card & automated monthly payment from your customers. The transaction is licensed by Bank Negara Malaysia to secure your payment.
How It Helps Your Online Business
1. Fast payment collector with a one-click payment link
With a click of a button, you can create a payment link and share it with your customers via Whatsapp, Messenger etc. Once payment is successful, you will receive an instant notification. It would be an ideal tool for Facebook/Instagram sellers. Here are the payment methods available in Payex:
1. FPX Online Banking
Support all banks in Malaysia
2. Credit/Debit Card
|2.1 via entry of 16-digit card number (Local & Foreign)||● Support Local & Foreign Card|
● Support Visa, Mastercard, UnionPay
|2.2 via login to online banking (Local only)||● Support Visa, Mastercard, UnionPay & AMEX|
|3. E-Wallet (Grab & Touch ‘n Go)|
● Direct integration to Grab & TNG
● No manual upload of QR required
|4. Auto Payment||Deduct from bank account & credit card automatically. Best for seller with monthly subscription plan|
|5. Installment Plan||Seller receives money upfront. Accept debit/credit card from all banks.|
2. Integration with delivery companies in Malaysia
No need to manually key in customer’s delivery address anymore. Payex automatically links with delivery companies in Malaysia (e.g. GDEX, Lalamove, Ninjavan, Mr. Speedy and others). Plus, Payex also provides FREE DELIVERY PICK UP from your office and home.
3. Unlimited sub-account to connect all businesses
You can create unlimited sub-accounts under your principal account. Best for sellers who have many agents or branches.
If you wish to have a fast settlement of payment for your business, you can sign up for Payex now to enjoy next-day payment settlement and fulfill your orders without any delay.
How does it work in EasyStore? Read more on our step-by-step guide.
Premium Payment Gateway Service for VIP Sellers
Monthly sales of more than RM 300,000 from Easystore and other Sales ChannelsIncluded:
- Special rate of 1.5% for Credit Card & 4% for buy-now-pay-later (3-month instalment)
- One-on-one customisation of payment needs cater specifically for your upcoming sales during Christmas, New Year and CNY
- VIP access to Malaysia, first-of-its-kind subscription payment service using local bank accounts & cards
- Complimentary delivery pick up service. Next day delivery to your customers
- Exclusive discounts of up to 20% for all your Company’s staffs across >70 lifestyle & F&B brands (Starbucks, Foodpanda, Samsung, HappyFresh, MI etc)
Sign up with us now before 28 February 2022 to enjoy this exclusive package.
Starting Small, Dreaming Big: Your First Pop-Up Store Adventure
By Lily Syafiqa · 3rd Dec, 2023
EasyStore Oct-Nov 2023 Product Updates
By EasyStore · 30th Nov, 2023
Retail Basics: 10 Key Terms to Understand as a New Merchant
By Lily Syafiqa · 26th Nov, 2023
How Emajie is Winning Customers in the Fragrance Community?
By Kelie Wong · 26th Nov, 2023
How Every Customer Immerses In A Personalized Coffee Adventure with HisBrew Coffee
By Kelie Wong · 23rd Nov, 2023
EasyStore, NinjaVan, and Stripe Redefine Seller-Customer Dynamics for Penang Sellers with UCX
By EasyStore Press · 22nd Nov, 2023
Start selling with EasyStore
Sell and manage your business all in one place
Connect with our team
Let's begin your unified commerce journey. Complete the form to chat, book a meeting, or connect with our team.