How to start your E-Commerce in Malaysia?
By June Sim · 18th January, 2015
1. Choose your product & Create your brand image
- Product: This is most the challenging part but yet super interesting when we want to start our online business. Every great product starts with an idea, so start brainstorming on every possible ideas you can think of. Then, list down all your ideas and find out the niche of each product and how will it be a good solution to the customer's needs. Not sure what to sell? Check out these 5 ways to source products for your online business.
- Brand: Everyone should have their own branding in the market to let your customer recognize you and turn them into repeat customers after having a great buying experience. Thus, creating your own brand is the first and most important step to define your position in the market.
2.Find a Locally hosted E-Commerce service provider to build up your website
- Fully Hosted Ecommerce services: Find an all in one E-Commerce service provider to help you build your website which will be as easy as 1-2-3! The hosted eCommerce platform manages all the products categories, shopping cart payment gateway and other aspects involved with a fully functional eCommerce website. This will allow you to have a peace of mind and more time to on developing your product and branding issues! Now you can create your own online store for FREE with EasyStore!
- Local ecommerce platform: Why local you ask? One of the advantages of using locally hosted-ecommerce provider is that you will be able to get support in solving any problems. And it's good to know that you always have someone guiding you every step of the way.
3.Link your website to your social media profiles
4. Learn from successful online sellers in Malaysia
You can start building your own online store for FREE. Start your online business now!
Retail Basics: 10 Key Terms to Understand as a New Merchant
By Lily Syafiqa · 26th Nov, 2023
How Emajie is Winning Customers in the Fragrance Community?
By Kelie Wong · 26th Nov, 2023
How Every Customer Immerses In A Personalized Coffee Adventure with HisBrew Coffee
By Kelie Wong · 23rd Nov, 2023
EasyStore, NinjaVan, and Stripe Redefine Seller-Customer Dynamics for Penang Sellers with UCX
By EasyStore Press · 22nd Nov, 2023
Mastering Customer Experience That Converts in 2024
By Kelie Wong · 21st Nov, 2023
Beyond Online Merge Offline (OMO) and embracing Unified Customer Experience (UCX)
By Frost Chen · 20th Nov, 2023
Start selling with EasyStore
Sell and manage your business all in one place
Connect with our team
Let's begin your unified commerce journey. Complete the form to chat, book a meeting, or connect with our team.