EasyStore Latest Update: January 2022
By Mei Xin · 29th January, 2022
We are back with the latest updates in the first month of 2022 to kick start the year with great feature enhancements! This month, we’re focusing on enhancements on marketplaces, order returns, credit logs, and logistics and payment integration to provide you, our beloved EasyStore users with more.
Get your reading glasses on the enhancements below.
1. [Payment] New Payment Solution - Share Commerce
Great news! We’ve integrated Share Commerce as a new payment solution. Share Commerce is an exclusive payment gateway in Malaysia that accepts MYR and supports the payment methods below:
- Credit/Debit Cards
- Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL)
- Online Banking
Find out how you can integrate Share Commerce with EasyStore here.
1. [Sales Channel] Marketplace Enhancements Make Your Work More Effective
Attention to Marketplace sellers! It's definitely worth your time to investigate some important updates that you should be aware of:
- Orders from Shopee and Lazada can be filtered based on their sync status
- Allow multiple order searches by adding a comma to the search
- Real-time sync order from marketplace to EasyStore Admin Panel
- Updated fulfillment status from marketplace to EasyStore you should know
Here are some phrases you should know in Shopee, Lazada and EasyStore. Even though they are different, they actually mean the same thing!
2. [Feature] Order Return Update
We’ve added the approval stage in the order return process to examine the condition of returned items, giving sellers more time to respond to the order return request before proceeding with a complete refund.
3. [Logistic] Integrate with Ninja Van Malaysia in Just Three Steps
No more requesting sandbox account, testing order and testing download Airway Bill upon the integration. We have simplified the integration process to make it easier for you.
How does it work? Read more
4. [Customers] You Can Now Track Your Customer’s Credit History
A quick, at-a-glance view of the customer's credit transaction for each customer is now available on EasyStore.
What you can view in the credit history?
- The date on which the order was placed
- How many credits do they earn from the order (IN)
- How many credits they have utilized for an order (OUT)
- The remaining balance of their credits (BALANCE)
To Wrap Things Here
We can’t wait to hear from you about how these enhancements make your life easier as a business owner. And don’t forget — more enhancements are coming soon! So, keep an eye on our social platforms for more updates and information.
Happy Chinese New Year! Let’s roar together this Ong-derful new year.
What Malaysian Retailers Must Know About Budget 2024
By Kelie Wong · 27th Feb, 2024
Dec 2023 - Jan 2024 Product Updates
By Kelie Wong · 31st Jan, 2024
6 Key Factors That Spark Customers' Interest for First Store Visit
By Kelie Wong · 30th Jan, 2024
4 Actionable Strategies For Retailers To Reduce CAC in 2024
By Kelie Wong · 15th Jan, 2024
10-Step Plan To Achieve Retail Victory in 2024
By Kelie Wong · 10th Jan, 2024
5 Key Metrics for Retailers to Evaluate UCX Success
By Nathan Ng, Kelie Wong · 2nd Jan, 2024
Connect with our team
Let's begin your unified commerce journey. Complete the form to chat, book a meeting, or connect with our team.