5 Reasons Your Business Should Use AdWords
By Frost Chen · 22nd November, 2014
If you’re unfamiliar with AdWords, it’s simply a pay-per-click service which allows you to create and run ads for your business. These clickable ads are then displayed in Google’s search results. By using the right keywords for your target audience, you’re already ahead because you’re reaching people you have an interest in your product or service. Still, interested? Great. Here are the five main reasons why your business should use AdWords. 1. AdWords is Measurable and Flexible One of the main advantages that online marketing has over traditional marketing channels, like TV or print, is that it’s extremely easy to measure. However, it can be a challenge to effectively measure your SEO campaign since you can’t always get a precise measurement on what increased or decreased your rankings. Enter AdWords PPC. This is probably one of the best resources you have to measure what’s working and what is not because it comes equipped with plenty of PPC metrics that do that task for you. AdWords is also flexible because it has customizable options for your campaign to suit your particular needs. For example, AdWords can be used to:
- Specific keyword match types – This allows you to display your ad for exact keyword searches. So, you could set it up to “New York pizza,” as opposed to general searches for “New York” or “pizza.”
- Ad extensions – This give you the ability to display everything from product images, contact information, to a pack of links to your site.
- Narrows your audience – You can have it set up so that you can discover your audience by their location, the time of day, their language, and even their browser or device they’re using.
- Access to non-search sites – Gmail, YouTube and lots of other of partner sites are at your fingertips.
- Leverage the display network – This can help you establish brand awareness.
- Mobile search
- Display network (go for Remarketing)
- Google search
Start a Customer Membership Loyalty Program Using EasyStore
By Amirul Mokhtar · 24th Mar, 2023
EasyStore Feb-Mar 2023 Product Updates
By Emma · 22nd Mar, 2023
6 Key Takeaways From EasyStore x TikTok Workshop On Maximizing Ramadan And Raya Sales
By Amirul Mokhtar · 20th Mar, 2023
Ushering in Ramadan & Raya Sales with EasyStore's New Retail Solution
By Amirul Mokhtar · 15th Mar, 2023
EasyStore x KEDAI - Raya Bergaya Bazaar on 25 & 26 March
By EasyStore · 7th Mar, 2023
Managing Inventory Across Multiple Locations: Best Practices for Effective Inventory Management
By Eric Lian · 1st Mar, 2023